Acquire foreclosure, pre-foreclosure, short sale and auction properties at deep discounts. After determining ARV we send in our team of professionals to renovate the home. We don't do just average renovations, we go above and beyond expectations and our houses stand out among the others.
End buyers step into our finished homes and fall in love with the attention to detail, small custom finishes, and quality of the overall product. We pay extra attention to our renovation process and we receive results. Our homes are on the market for an average of 7 days, with multiple offers in by day 3.
Investors bring the funding, we do all the work.. Real estate is one of the most secured and risk free investments there is. High returns and substantially less risk than the stock market. Contact us now to see what options are available to you.
- Identify potential investment properties in Sacramento, Placer, Yolo, and El Dorado Counties
- Determine ARV using strong knowledge base of the Sacramento real estate market & expertise in the local investment market
- Research sold comparables, establishing a physical presence at all properties to ensure all nearby comps are solid for the re-sale of investment property
- Accessing county tax records, MLS data and other various resources to locate and/or verify information such as property specifications, taxes, permits, liens, etc
- Perform full visual inspection to determine the estimated cost of repairs and renovations
- Real estate and construction teams collaborate on design of renovations to create a visual of the completed product
- Identify potential investment properties in Sacramento, Placer, Yolo and El Dorado counties using a variety of resources and industry contacts
- Determine ARV using strong knowledge base of the local real estate market and extensive experience in the Sacramento investment market.
- Visit and fully inspect the property and surrounding neighborhoods to help determine potential re-sale value
- Thoroughly research nearby recently sold comparables as well as establishing a physical presence at all properties to ensure a solid comparable for re-sale of investment property.
- Accessing county tax records, MLS data and other various resources to locate or verify data such as property specifications, utilities, taxes, permits, liens, etc
- Perform full visual inspection to determine estimated cost of repairs and renovations
- Create preliminary scope of work for the construction team
- Collaborate with construction team on design and renovations to create a vision of the completed product
Design and Renovation
- Utilize large network of industry contacts to receive building materials at wholesale pricing
- Established relationships with large network of contractors and construction industry professionals to achieve quality workmanship at largely discounted prices
- Organize renovation teams and assign to each project
- Quality controlprofessional assigned to each project to ensure the highest level of workmanship
- Create and design property specific plans for the implementation of renovations
- Establish a renovation completion timeline of 30-90 days depending on the level of work involved per project
- Manage construction teams and contractors to ensure timelines are being met and work is being performed to meet expectations
- Update investors on a weekly basis by visiting properties to take photos and/or videos of work progress and quality
- Bookkeeping and accounting for all renovation related purchasing and invoicing. Receipts and invoices kept in house and provided to investor
- Assessment of property upon completion of renovation to inspect all renovations and make any last minute call outs or corrections.
- Prepare to for re-sale of property by arranging house cleaning, coordinating potential staging, ongoing landscaping, etc.
The home is then listed for sale by a licensed real estate agent in our network with a proven and successful track record of selling renovated homes. The current average time on market for our properties is 7 days.